So It's Tuesday

/
0 Comments
Yes, it is Tuesday, at least for another hour. I'm just sitting here thinking about all the things I still have to get done and all the bills that need to get paid. I have been busy all day making tee shirts and e-mailing artwork. I must admit I did get a moment to talk to someone who is very spiritual and was an encouragement. Then I got to talk with someone else who frustrated me and didn't even realize it and the third person that called me I vented to and then apologized when I realized I was venting and they called just to ask me a simple question. "What time do we meet tomorrow"? It will be tomorrow soon and my work week will officially begin. I think I will reflect upon the first phone conversation and get into the "word". I know that God still uses people to give us messages if we will listen. I also need to look at the positive, I did get a lot of stuff done today and impossible situations are what miracles are made of..right? Oh by the way, we meet at 3:30!


You may also like

No comments:

Followers